Saturday, May 10, 2014

First Post, Welcome to 4Steps2Freedom!

Hey Everyone out there in the World Wide Web!

 My name is Andrew, And this is my Blog about my new at home business called
 Four Steps to Freedom And Ill be writing while I work, to illustrate exactly how it works and How to get started yourself.

Okay so First of all, a lot of the questions you may have Might be answered in the video that I've linked to. But Ill tell you about what I've done since I joined up.

First thing I did was I joined the community and emailed my sponsor to verify how legitimate this company is. Ive been around the Block and Don't want to be taken for a ride from the millions of Work at home scams you see everywhere. People claiming you'll make 10 thousand dollars doing nothing.
Lets be real, you either have to put money or effort into things to get a return on them.
But what If you have little to no Money to start?

The awesome thing about this Program is you can actually do all the requirements WITHOUT HAVING TO PAY A CENT!
to be perfectly transparent, I wont lie. It doesn't hurt if you have $20 or so to help get you started. I decided that I wanted to Invest in this Business, So I set a Goal; I want to make $100 in the first month without spending anything more that $10
( although I could have done this with no money at all)

So I went to my Step 1 and found a nice offer for a Domain through Godaddy.com
Then I brainstormed Ideas for a name. and decided upon  Four Steps to Freedom
Secondly I went to my Step 2 and signed up for all the free offers, giving me both my starting credits.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Important to note. At this step, I am technically done!
I am now ready to start Earning!
and I NEVER have to sell anything,
Never call people
No spamming or emailing lists of people
I simply let others know of this incredible opportunity that is basically HANDED to them.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After my registration was completed, I joined the groups Facebook page and read/ watched every tutorial I could find.

So to end off, let me say "Welcome to my Blog, Welcome to the company, and Welcome to a new Brighter Future."
Ill be updating my progress every few days.
-Best Regards and Thanks for Reading!
Andrew

0 comments:

Post a Comment